"Find me now. Before someone else does."
- Haruki Murakami, 1Q84 (via bookmania)
"…because people who talk about their dreams are actually trying to tell you things about themselves they’d never admit in normal conversation. It’s a way for people to be honest without telling the truth."
- Chuck Klosterman, Killing Yourself to Live: 85% of a True Story (via sofarfetched)
(Source: odaro, via langleav)
"Life is too short to spend it at war with yourself."
- Unknown (via whenanxietystrikes)
(Source: onlinecounsellingcollege, via whenanxietystrikes)
"We’re all curious about what might hurt us."
- Federico García Lorca (via sad-plath)
(Source: sad-plath, via langleav)
"I’ve had lots of happy moments. I’ve been lucky. But I always think the happiest moment hasn’t happened yet. I’m talking about the queen of happy moments. The biggie. The unfathomable. The epitome of happiness. The only thing is, I worry that when it comes along I won’t recognize it. It’ll be flashing away there at the edge of my vision and I’ll be looking so hard that I’ll just let it float right by."
- Carol Shields, The Republic of Love (via bookmania)
"You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."
- Dr. Seuss *Glamour (via glamour)